We are happy to announce LiberaForms version 2.1.0
Highlighted changes are:
- Form QR. Form Editors can now generate a QR that contains the URL to any given form.
- LDAP integration. LDAP user accounts can login to LiberaForms.
- We are very pleased to include the translation to Italian.
- Form notifications sent by email now include a link that leads directly to the Form's Answers.
- Upgraded python dependencies, including Flask version 2.
- Moves lots of code around to make it more readable.
- We have begun to include Strict typing and docstrings to the code.
- Moves repetitive code into decorators
- The 'GDPR' and 'Terms and Conditions' code has been completely rewritten. The corresponding user interface has also been updated.
- Refactored the tests to make them atomic.
- VueJS data-display has been divided into smaller components to improve download speeds.
See CHANGELOG for a complete list.
git pull origin main
Some installations might not have mime support installed by default. You should make sure it is present.
apt-get install mime-support
We have added new environment variables. Edit your
.env file and add:
If you do wish to use LDAP, please see the complete list of required variables in
Many Python libraries have been updated (Flask included).
source ./venv/bin/activate pip install --upgrade pip pip install -r ./requirements.txt
Upgrade the database schema. (you are making backup copies, right?)
flask db upgrade
Free Form software for all!